Terms and Conditions - €100K January Missions
Version Number: 1.0
Date of Issue: 00:00 UK Time, 02/01/2017
- The following Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of "€100K January Missions" ("the Promotion") is Everest Poker.
- The Promotion is only available to players with an Everest Poker account on www.everestpoker.com ("the Site").
- Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the Official House Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are located on www.everestpoker.com ("the Site").
- The promotion starts on Monday, 02 January 2017 and ends on Sunday, 29 January 2017.
- There will be 32 freerolls in total:
- 28x €1,000 "January Missions" All-In Freerolls
- 4x €20,000 "January Missions" All-In Freerolls
- Players need to register in the freerolls but do not need to be present during the events in order to take part.
- To participate in this promotion, the player will need to opt-in for each mission by clicking the 'Start' button via the 'Missions' tab located within the poker software.
- Freeroll entry tokens are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Minimum required players for the Freerolls to start: 10.
- Freerolls will be capped at 10,000 maximum entrants.
Daily Mission qualifying periods:
- Daily 00:00 - 23:59 GMT, except on 29/01/2017 when it finishes at 18:59 GMT.
Weekly Mission qualifying periods:
- Mondays 00:00 GMT - Sundays 19:30 GMT.
- Maximum amount of “€1,000 January Missions” tickets issued per day for completing the Daily Mission: 1.
- Maximum amount of “€20,000 January Missions” tickets issued per week for completing the Weekly Missions: 1
- Entry tokens will be issued instantly once players have met the necessary requirements.
- Freeroll Payout Structures: "€1,000 January Missions"/"€20,000 January Missions" will both have Network Super Flat structures (paying roughly 30% of the total field, with up to 1,098 places paid)
- Entry tokens for the "€1,000 January Missions" and "€20,000 January Missions" freerolls will expire on January 30, 2017.
- Everest Poker reserves the right to exclude players that participate in the promotion with multiple accounts.
- Everest Poker reserves the right to disqualify players if it reasonably suspects that collusion or other abusive strategies takes place. Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions. Everest Poker reserves the right to withhold any prize won by anyone whom Everest Poker is aware or have reasonable grounds to believe is ineligible.
- Everest Poker reserves the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players.
- Everest Poker reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time, without notice and it is your responsibility to check here for changes and updates.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or over. Employees, any family members of employees, of Everest Poker and its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may not take part in this promotion.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English language version shall prevail.