Grind your way to Super Elite and receive thousands of euros in cash!
Did you know that by playing with Everest Poker not only are you enjoying your online poker at one of the best cardrooms out there but also earning cash rewards? That's right - you'll be earning Summit Points as you play which can then be turned into cash rewards once you hit the Silver tier of our Poker Rewards.
It's really simple:
- You play any of our real money games and earn Summit Points.
- Depending on your Rewards Level, a multiplier is applied to your Summit Points to give you your Rewards Points total.
- These Rewards Points can be converted to either cash or entries into Sit & Win Tournaments.
Every time you play real money Cash Games, Sit & Go's or Tournaments you earn Summit Points as below:
Your Rewards Level is determined by the amount of Summit Points (SP) you earn. The higher the Rewards Level you achieve, the greater the multiplier that’s applied to the Summit Points.
Summit Points are calculated as you play and your Rewards Level is updated as soon as you’ve earned enough points, meaning you could go from Iron to Bronze in a matter of minutes! The Rewards Level that you have reached by the end of each month will remain until the end of the next calendar month.
If you achieve a lower status than you attained in the previous month, your status for the following month will be downgraded accordingly. Rewards Level downgrades occur once a month, on the first day of the month, based on the last calendar month of poker activity. Reward Points expire 12 months after earning them – expired points are automatically removed from your account.
|Poker Reward Level||Summit Points Required||Reward Point Multiplier||Cash Out Option||Reward Tournaments|
Terms and Conditions - Cash Countdown
Date of Issue: 01/02/2016 at 00:00 GMT
- Taking part in the Everest Poker Rewards ("the Promotion") represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the House Rules and the General Terms and Conditions of Everest Poker which are located on www.everestpoker.com ("the Site").
- The Promotion starts on Tuesday 1st March at 00:00 GMT and is ongoing at the discretion of Everest Poker.
- Players will receive Summit Points ("SPs") by playing any real money poker game within the Everest Poker software.
- Further information on how SPs are awarded can be found at the following link: https://www.everest.com/poker/poker_content.aspx?PageCode=pok_ev_points_1 and in the House Rules (https://www.everest.com/poker/poker_content.aspx?PageCode=pok_ev_rules)
- Players achieve the level within Everest Poker Rewards according to the number of SPs accumulated each calendar month.
- Each Poker Rewards Status is based on the player's SPs accumulated between the beginning and the end of each calendar month with the highest status achieved by a player during that month being used as the base level for the start of the next calendar month.
- Where players achieve a lower status than attained in the previous month, the status for the following month will be downgraded. Everest Poker Rewards status downgrades occur once a month, on the first day of the month, based on the last calendar month of poker activity.
Everest Reward Points & Status:
- Everest Poker Reward Points are based on the number of SPs earned in the calendar month combined with as the Rewards Status achieved.
- Players who reach certain Poker Rewards Levels (as set out below) will receive a percentage boost on the number of SPs earned which will then be used to calculate the player's Reward Points balance. For example, a player who earns 500 SPs in one month will achieve Gold Rewards Level. Players who reach Gold Status will be given a 35% boost (x1.35 multiplier) to the number of SPs earned to calculate their Reward Points balance. In this example, the player’s Reward Points balance will be 675.
- Everest Poker Reward points are calculated instantly as you play and determine your Poker Rewards level for the remainder of that day. For example: If a player earns 200 Summit Points throughout Day 1, the player will advance to Gold Rewards Level for the remainder of the day until the next Poker Rewards level is reached.
Reward Level Statuses reached and thresholds
- Players who earn 0 - 49.99 SPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Iron Rewards Level" status.
- Players who earn 50 - 99.99 SPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Bronze Rewards Level" status.
- Players who earn 100 - 499.99 SPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Silver Rewards Level" status.
- All SPs secured by Silver Rewards Level status members will be boosted by an additional 20% to give your Reward Points balance.
- Players who earn 500 - 1799.99 SPs in a single calendar month will achieve"Gold Rewards Level" status.
- All SPs secured by Gold Rewards Level status members will be boosted by an additional 35% to give your Reward Points balance.
- Players who earn 1800 - 5499.99 SPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Platinum Rewards Level" status.
- All SPs secured by Platinum Rewards Level status members will be boosted by an additional 45% to give your Reward Points balance.
- Players who earn 5500 - 10999.99 SPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Diamond Rewards Level" status.
- All SPs secured by "Diamond Rewards Level" status members will be boosted by an additional 55% to give you your Reward Points balance.
- Players who earn 11000 - 17999.99 SPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Elite Rewards Level" status.
- All SPs secured by "Elite Rewards Level" status members will be boosted by an additional 65% to give you your Reward Points balance.
- Players who earn 18000+ SPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Super Elite Rewards Level" status.
- All SPs secured by "Super Elite Rewards Level" status members will be boosted by an additional 80% to give you your Reward Points balance.
Redeeming Reward Points
- Players can use Reward Points to purchase cash bonuses and tournament entries. The Rewards Points needed to purchase cash bonuses are detailed on the Promotion landing page. Tournaments which accept Reward Points as a buy-in are clearly marked as such in the poker software.
- Players must have the minimum listed Reward Points balance in order to purchase an item or buy in to a Reward Point tournament. Failure to meet this criterion will result in the transaction being declined or tournament entry refused.
- Reward Points have no value outside of Everest Poker. They cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred between players.
- Reward Points are automatically forfeited and removed from a player’s account upon closure of that account.
- Everest Poker reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as it sees fit whenever it sees fit and to modify any aspect of the Promotion including, but not limited to, the conversion rates of SPs to Rewards Points, VIP Reward Status thresholds and Reward Point redemption rates.
- Everest Poker reserves the right to prohibit or exclude certain individuals, groups or regions from the Promotion with immediate effect at Everest Poker’s total discretion.
- Everest Poker reserves the right to remove/cancel part, or all, of this Promotion, including removing/cancelling Summit Points, without notice to players.
- Reward Points automatically expire 12 months after being credited to a player’s account.
- Everest Poker’s decision is final in all matters of dispute.
- For further conditions which apply to this Promotion, please consult the House Rules and, in particular, the ‘Site Promotions’ section.
- The English language version of these Terms and Conditions will prevail over any other language version which we may issue.
Poker Rewards Tournaments
- The €1k Series Tournaments have a minimum number of entrants 151. If a €1k Series Tournament has 150 or less registered players, it will be cancelled.
- The €5k Series Tournaments have a minimum number of entrants 201. If a €5k Series Tournament has 200 or less registered players, it will be cancelled.
- In order to participate in the Poker League tournament the players need to have a "Poker League Entry" token in their account to register.
- The €1k Series tournaments has a fixed payout of the top 150 positions.
- The €1k Series tournament winners will receive a "Poker League Entry" token within 5 business days after their win.
- The players from 1st to 150th position will receive points for the "Poker League" leaderboard based on the finishing position. The equation that describes the points system is the following:
Points = (150 – Position) + 1, where
Points: Number of points the player receives
150: Number of total payouts in the €1k Series
Position: The position that a player finishes in the tournament.
- The top 30 players of the "Poker League" leaderboard each calendar month will be awarded a "Poker League Entry" token which they will receive within 5 business days after the month concludes.
- Players who have won a €1k Series will be earn an entry to the Poker League and so will be removed from the Poker League leaderboard calculations. Players who have won an entry via a 1st place finish in a €1k Series will be listed in the 'Already Qualified' table.
- The qualification period for the "Poker League" leaderboard is the 1st calendar day at 00:00 GMT to 23:59 GMT on the last calendar day of each month.
- The qualification period for the €5k Series tournament is the 1st calendar day at 00:00 GMT to 23:59 GMT on the last calendar day of each month.
- The qualification period for the €1k Series tournaments is Monday to Sunday every week (Monday at 00:00 GMT to Sunday 23:59 GMT).