Experience Speed Poker with Everest!
Play and win lots more with Everest Poker thanks to the new Speed Poker feature on our Cash Tables.
Speed Poker cuts down on time between hands by moving you to a table with fresh action each time you ‘Speed Fold’.
You don't join a single table but a large pool of players to keep the action flowing. You can join up to ten times for multi-tabling too! It couldn’t be easier to get involved, as soon as you join our Speed Poker pool, you will automatically be moved to a new table.
Moving to a new hand is seamless, you stay on the same table and new opponents appear around you keeping it fast and fun!
Experience the rush of Speed Poker today!
Find The Speed Tables:
Terms and Conditions
Version Number: 1.0
Date of Issue: 12:00 GMT, 30/10/2012
- The promoter of the “Speed Poker” (“the Promotion”) is Everest Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited. Note however that Betclic Everest (Gibraltar) Limited provides services to our UK registered customers in order for them to be able to place bets. If you are a UK registered customer and your betting and gaming transaction is covered by these Specific Conditions, references to Everest Poker, "we", "us" and/or "our" in these Specific Conditions and in the General Conditions are to Betclic Everest (Gibraltar) Limited.
- The Promotion is only available to players with an Everest Poker account on www.everestpoker.com(“the Site”).
- Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions of Everest Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited as well as the House Rules located on the Site.
- The Promotion commences on 30th October 2012 and is ongoing at the discretion of Everest Poker.
- Any player found to be “soft playing” in order to allow another player to win or gain an advantage during Speed Poker will have his/her account frozen.
- Any withdrawals made on winnings from Speed Poker are subject to Everest Poker standard withdrawal and verification checks and to our collusion procedure.
- The decision of Everest poker in all issues of dispute is final.