We are proud to bring you Wild Twister - an adaptation of the standard Twister Poker format that runs at an even more fierce speed...all-in every hand!
In these winner-take-all, Sit 'n' Go 3 handed - turbo tournaments, prizes can be in the range of 2 to 100 times the buy-in of €0.50. Players are therefore given the chance to win prizes ranging from €1 to €50.
|Wild Twister cycles consist of 250,000 games|
Find it in your poker software
Terms and Conditions - Wild Twister
Version Number: 1.0
Date of Issue: 00:00 UK Time, 08/05/2017
- The following Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of "Wild Twister" ("the Promotion") is Everest Poker.
- The Promotion is only available to players with an Everest Poker account on www.everestpoker.com ("the Site").
- Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the Official House Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are located on www.everestpoker.com ("the Site").
- The promotion starts on Monday, 08 May 2016 and ends and is ongoing at the discretion of Everest Poker.
- Everest Poker will pay up to €100 to the winner of a Wild Twister Sit & Go tournament. The Wild Twister (3 Players) Sit & Go tournaments carry different prize pools and payouts are randomly allocated at the beginning of each tournament.
- The prize pool will be presented at the beginning of each tournament.
- Wild Twister prizes will be based on cycles of 250,000 games, and the following structure:
Multiplyer Prize Games Total Payout 100 €50 50 €2,500 40 €20 450 €9,000 20 €10 1,000 €10,000 10 €5 10,000 €50,000 4 €2 42,500 €85,000 2 €1 196,000 €196,000
- If a tournament is interrupted due to a server problem it will be settled as per our regular interruption policy.
- Everest Poker reserves the right to exclude players that participate in the promotion with multiple accounts.
- Everest Poker reserves the right to disqualify players if it reasonably suspects that collusion or other abusive strategies takes place. Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions. Everest Poker reserves the right to withhold any prize won by anyone whom Everest Poker is aware or have reasonable grounds to believe is ineligible.
- Everest Poker reserves the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players.
- Everest Poker reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time, without notice and it is your responsibility to check here for changes and updates.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or over. Employees, any family members of employees, of Everest Poker and its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may not take part in this promotion.
- In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English language version shall prevail.